Perkenalan (English Version)

Kamis, 08 Maret 2012










Assalamualaikum!


Hehehe, hehehe, hehehe, hehehe, hehe *cengengesan*


Oke, serius.


Hehehe heehehehhehehhehe *dilempar garpu somay*




Ehem, ehem. Jadi postingan yang temen-temen bakal baca di sini tuh sebenernya postingan Perkenalan. Ya, yang pertama itu loh. Nah, bedanya apa? Yang ini adalah English Version. Muahahahaha. Wets, tunggu dulu. Lu orang kira gue mau nerjemahin yang begituan? Hohoho, tentu tidak. Maka dari itu, yang saya gunakan untuk membuat versi bahasa inggris ini adalah: Google Translate! Hahahaha.


Selamat membaca :)
nb: antivirusnya boleh kok dinyalain dulu, haha




Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb. 


Hello, hello, hello. Ehem. Hello, hello, hello, Depooook! Maap, still new in blogging arena uhuk uhuk * nih * 


Okay, more, 
My name is Aris Mohammad Hogantara, please call the kalo like David, Michael, James, Robert, or rake. Can-can aja, is up. But what I also will shop around ga. Hehe. Therefore, if dua-dua kalo I run across the street, at school, at les, at markets, on the seabed (Illustrator!), Call aja Opang. Opang. Get it? Nice. Proud uncle of the same cigar * you * ngisep. 


Okay, the name saya. Now what? Ah, yes, I live in Depok. I enjoyed school from elementary school to junior high school in Depok. Memorial Elementary School in Mother 1, SMP at SMPN 3 Depok. And mature now still in smp3, class 9. Class 91, the BP space which is also located next to the cooperative school. Put astronomisnya 167 BT-167 °, 005 ° and 90 ° LS BT-90, 003 ° LS. Yap. You asked me to please Posted ulangin astronomical park my class, I will be able ngulangin ga, editors emang coke .. : P * CIE, nonjok want tuh computer screen * 


I was born in Jakarta, 28 June 1997. Ah .. what a beautiful day .. That day was * Insert your hand into the bag ** walk toward sunset *. Now udah 14 years, class 9 (yayaya, gue udah know just written. Suits ah). Will extend to the sma 1, in Depok, too. Hmm Amin.Tadinya sma want to market 28 weeks also, but for free with the sma 1, yaudah ga so. Hahaha. 


I also enjoy my days as a student who kesehariannya learn-learn-play-ball-play ball ngupil ngupil study. And also are enjoying life as a Muslim. Praise ja'alana MINAL muslimiin * ngasal *. Ehem. For those curious what I look like, can diliat in the above photo. Remember, I was on the left. The right is my dildo emang less fortunate on that day. Kasian him, kasian .. 


Okay, now on another day try out, segini aja deh his introduction. Heheh. Bandel is yak? Dong a brat who first? Fufufu. Gemes gemes gemes .... ugh 


..... 


Okay, go. 


Saya deh. Segitu emang aja. There's nothing more about me that I can tell you, Folks * CIE *. Safely extend your activity! 


Wassalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb. 


(top ranking for the operation know me, my address, to also be my twitter, please, contact me at 08997486 *** aja. hahaha!)

~ 1 komentar: ~

No name says:
at: 27 Juli 2016 pukul 14.31 mengatakan... Reply

MAU MARAH BACANYA

~ Posting Komentar ~